Hotel Room Goodie Bags – What To Include!
Welcoming a guest to your wedding begins the moment they check in to their hotel. Make it special with a guest goodie bag! It’s the perfect chance to show off some local flair and give them a sense of who you are. Here’s a few suggestions of what to include in your Hotel Room Goodie Bags.
- A handwritten note thanking the guest for attending
- Locally made snacks
- Favourite chips or candies of the bridge and groom
- A Hangover Kit
- A card containing wedding information with times and locations
- A card with recommendations of the Bride and Grooms favourite local restaurants
- Local tourism guides and maps
- Photographs or keepsakes of the couple
- Bottled water
- Party horns or clappers
These are just a few ideas to get you started on the perfect Goodie Bags for your guests. And these aren’t JUST for hotel rooms; a well made goodie bag is a perfect wedding favour for your guests as well. And remember, make it personal! Make sure to visit back to our other blog posts for more inspiration.