Fun Flower Girl Looks
One of the most delightful moments of a wedding is when the flower girl makes her way down the aisle, scattering petals and spreading cheer with her infectious smile. As such, choosing the perfect flower girl outfit is an essential part of creating a memorable and enchanting wedding. The flower girl’s dress and accessories should not only be stylish and fun, but also comfortable and age-appropriate. In this context, we offer some ideas for fun flower girl looks that will add a touch of whimsy and charm to your wedding day.
- Tutu dresses: Tutu dresses are perfect for flower girls as they are fun and playful. Look for dresses in light pastel colours such as pink, lavender, or mint green.
- Floral crowns: A floral crown is a classic accessory for a flower girl. You can opt for a small, delicate crown with a few flowers or a larger one with plenty of blooms.
- Ballet flats: Comfortable and cute, ballet flats are a great option for flower girls. Look for flats in metallic shades, pastels or with a little sparkle.
- Embellished hair accessories: Hair accessories such as headbands, clips, and bows can add a touch of whimsy to any flower girl’s outfit. Look for pieces with embellishments such as pearls, sequins, or flowers.
- Vintage-inspired dresses: Vintage-inspired dresses with lace or embroidered details are a great choice for a classic, elegant wedding. Pair with simple ballet flats or Mary Janes for a timeless look.
Choosing the perfect flower girl look for your wedding can be a fun and exciting experience. From tutu dresses to floral crowns, there are plenty of options to choose from that will make your flower girl feel like a fairy princess. Don’t forget to involve your little one in the process, and consider her comfort and preferences when selecting her outfit. With the right flower girl look, your wedding will be even more magical and memorable for both you and your guests. So go ahead and let your creativity and imagination run wild as you choose the perfect flower girl look for your special day.
Check out our blog for more tips and tricks! #WEDDUCATE