Ring Bearer/Flower Girl Songs
I get a lot of questions about what music to play for the ring bearer and flower girl. Picking an appropriate song can be challenging but don’t worry, there are some perfect songs to fit the occasion. Keep in mind you can always use the same song as the wedding party if none of these fit or you are on a short timeline of events.
Check out this fun list For Ring Bearer/Flower Girl Songs:
- PHARRELL – HAPPY
- DISNEY – WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – BE OUR GUEST
- SIMON AND GARFUNKEL – 59TH STREET BRIDGE
- ELTON JOHN – CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT
- ISREAL KAMAKAWIWO’OLE – SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
- STEVIE WONDER – ISN’T SHE LOVELY
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – TALE AS OLD AS TIME
- WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY – PURE IMAGINATION
- FOREST GUMP – FEATHER THEME
- THE BEATLES – ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
I hope you had as much fun going through these songs as we did making this list. Disney songs are always a huge hit with kids and adults. Have a look at our other blog posts with more music help and other tips and tricks. Follow #wedducate for all the goods.